Thursday, October 8, 2009

Grand opening..

Hello hello...

welcome people to my blog..
sorry but still abit under renovation..
still figuring out how to put in music..

ARGGG!!!

well..
life is the past hasn't been that great..
nor was it miserable..

but now..i realised..things are so totally different now..
found someone i love..
things juz started to fly from then on..
wish i could tell her how much this heart of mine feels
but then again..let her find that out..
that all i ever wanted..

is her.. nadia murugasan..

we used to be .. cranky..
always ended up with debates..
but deep inside we know we love each other..
just the same when we 1st declared the love..
heck maybe more!!
i have never regretted ..
i know life has been bad but what she taught me was..
"if u feel down..there people feel double than u in the world.."

i don't know why..
my heart just felt as if..

she's the one for me..
no matter what life throws at me..
im gonna raise the raising bird and say..
"im sticking with her n right back at cha!!"



well..kinda blank now..
back to cracking my head..

till next tyme..

~ahboi~